50 Most Romantic Love Quotes About Relationships, Dating, and Marriage
Cuddle up with your loved one and enjoy!
1. "I've never had a moment's doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life. "
- Ian McEwan, Atonement
2. "A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you."
3. "I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow."
- Leo Christopher
4. "When I thought I had you all figured out, you found a new way to surprise me, my love."
5. "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."
- Eden Ahbez
6. "A soulmate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what."
- P.S. I Love You
7. "Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own."
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
8. "This is the stage when we get to know each other’s flaws and see if we can survive them."
9. "To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage."
- Lao Tzu
10. "There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."
- George Sand
12. "There is something about you that has me going crazy on you. That is the truth of this love."
13. "You make me fall for you over and over again, and you are not even aware of how you do it."
14. "Love is a vine that grows into our hearts. It can twist and turn, but it always remains true."
15. "Love doesn't make the world go 'round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
- Franklin P Jones
16. "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."
- Mignon McLaughlin
17. "You changed my life when you came into it, even though you may not know what you did."
18. "No matter how much you change, I would gladly accept you as is, my dear."
19. "Love doesn't care about what you look like on the outside, it cares about what you are on the inside."
21. "A happy marriage is a union of two good forgivers."
- Robert Quillen
22. “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”
- Dr. Seuss
23. “If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day so I never have to live without you."
– A.A Milne
24. "You can't blame gravity for falling in love."
– Albert Einstein.
25. "If I can, I want you to hold tight to me and do not let go, and we will be just fine, my dear."
26. “No matter how hard living may get, I’ll always cherish the moments we spent together. I’ll always love you.”
27. "Love is when you take away someone's pain and replace it with your own."
28. "In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love, you want the other person."
- Margaret Anderson
29. "A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other."
31. "The most important thing in a relationship is not how perfect we are, but how perfectly we handle our imperfections.”
– Steven Furtick
32. "If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love."
– Maya Angelou
33. "I shone the brightest when I was dating you. Now we shine together as we are now married."
34. "A relationship without trust is like a car without gas, you can stay in it all you want, but it won't go anywhere."
35. "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and let it come back to you."
- Steve Maraboli
36. “In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.”
– Mignon McLaughlin
37. "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."
– Mother Teresa
38. "Love isn't finding a perfect person, it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
- Sam Keen
39. “The most important thing in a relationship is not communication but listening.”
– James Thurber
41. "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”
- Friedrich Nietzsche
42. "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
43. "True love never dies. It just gets more interesting."
- Paulo Coelho
44. "When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."
- Arrigo Boito
45. "People who are meant to be together always find their way back." -
46. "In a relationship, it's not about how much love you have in the beginning, but how much love you build up over time."
47. "In order for a relationship to work, both people need to be able to forgive each other's mistakes."
48. "I want you today, tomorrow, next week and for the rest of my life."
- I.A. Dice
49. "You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known — and even that is an understatement. "
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
50. "The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love."
- Henry Miller