**Tips are sorted in no particular order and can be done separately.
Read time: approximately 15 minutes
30+ Fun, Hot, and Exciting Date Ideas for Summer
1. A Day at a Vineyard
2. Watch Sunrise Together
3. Go to an Outdoor Concert
4. Rent a Tandem Bike
5. Wear Sexy Lingerie and Watch Erotic Films
6. Have a Tasty Picnic in your Local Park or on a Beach
7. Beach Trip & Bikini
8. Enjoy a Ferry Ride
9. Find the Best Botanic Garden in Your AreaSo this is a fun and easy date if you're looking for something interesting to do together these hot days. Not only is it a great adventure because it gives you a chance to relax and unwind and be in nature, but it can also serve as an introduction to botanic gardens.
10. Surprise Your Partner With a Sexy Massage
While there are endless ways to surprise a partner, a sexy massage is one of the best. A little bit of pressure, a little bit of sensuality, and a lot of romance can make a night of passion truly memorable.
Not only is a massage intimate, but it’s also therapeutic and good for your health. A massage is a great way to relax, reduce stress, relieve headaches, ease back pain, and help a body recover from the day.
Bring your favorite natural massage oil and let your bodies do the talking.
11. Play a Lawn GameThis weekend, take advantage of some time outside together and play a lawn game. Whether it's croquet, tennis, or badminton, playing a sport with your significant other can be a fun time together.
12. Make an Ice Cream TogetherIf you’ve been trying to figure out a different date for your partner, why not make delicious ice cream together? You don’t need a huge budget for this sweet treat.
13. Play Hot & Steamy Couples Games
It allows you to get to know each other better and see if they are ready to dive into the world of naughty and kinky activities that will surely take your relationship to a whole new level.
Play our Naughty Game today and let your sexual fantasies come alive! There are over 50 sexy activities to choose from, including 10 blank cards for your steamy fantasies.
14. Go on a HikeYou don't have to be an expert hiker to appreciate a hike with your special someone. Whether you are hiking on a trail in the woods or at a local park, just make sure you have your camera ready to capture the beauty that surrounds you.
15. See an Outdoor MovieOn a hot summer day, why not go to an outdoor movie theater and watch it under the stars with your sweetheart? This lovely date suggestion will help you relish a few hours of romance and show you care enough to plan something special for your love.
16. Go to a BrunchSummer dates should be fun and relaxing. Brunch is the best choice to get you both out of the house for some quality time together.
Whether you go to a traditional brunch spot or choose to make your own meal at home, you’ll be sure to enjoy yourselves in style and comfort. And if you want to make it feel a little more special, remember to have meaningful conversations!
17. Behave like teensWe’re talking about those "love at first sight" feelings you had back then (when you were a teenager) but never felt quite so crazy about as you do now.
18. Watch Fireworks togetherHave you ever noticed the beauty of fireworks against the sky on the 4th of July? It's always fun to go watch them with your spouse.
You don't need anything special for this summer date, just enjoy being together while sharing this special moment with each other.
19. Go to a Nudist BeachIf you want to make sure to keep your life exciting, why not consider a date at a nudist beach?
20. Find Rooftop Venue for Coffee or DrinksFor those who have been looking to plan something relaxing but don’t really know what to do or where to do it, then here’s the perfect solution for you!
21. Go on a Boat TripSummertime is often associated with a sense of freedom, relaxation, and time off from a hectic routine. And of course - water. So, for people looking for some fun time together outdoors, having a boat trip can be an amazing idea.
22. Go Skinny-dippingSo, if you're looking for some sexy summer date ideas with your partner, go skinny dipping. This is an oldie but a goodie, it really works because it's a double-whammy!
- Go on a day where the sun is high and the temperature is perfect.
- Then, take a hike. Pick a secluded area and start playing with each other.
- Or, better yet, grab a paddle and head to a secluded lake.
- Once there, take it slow and notice the view. Then, go skinny dipping.
- Just before you dive into the lake, connect with each other and make sure you're both comfortable.
- Don't let the element freak you out; just go for it!
23. Go RollerbladingIf you are in a relationship and you want something to do that is both fun and a challenge, rollerblading is a great venture.
24. A Day NakedHere's a fun and easy way to show you love and appreciation for your boyfriend or girlfriend. Being naked is in style!
25. Go to a WaterparkThere are so many reasons why you should consider a trip to a pool and slide with your loved one. It is fun and exciting, it will make you feel like children again, to name just some!
26. See a Comedy or Talk ShowIf you’re looking for fun summer date ideas, why not go somewhere to have a laugh together. Try something new and you could have a totally fun time.
27. Try Rock ClimbingIf you are the active couple, who does not shy away from fitness and excitement, this could be for you!
28. Visit Local Farmers MarketThis is an easy yet fun summer date idea that can be done anywhere. Just find a local farmer's market, stroll through it, and stop by to chat with the vendors.
Then you can come home with fresh products, like, fruits and veggies, and make a delicious, not to mention healthy, meal together.
29. Take a Segway/Monowheel Tour
To make the most of your romantic evening, why not experience something fun and unique.
Segway tours give you a chance to take a romantic ride together, explore the city together, and enjoy the view together.